tagline

Glen Cannon

Glen Cannon

Just outside Brevard lies a lush, verdant glen. A set of double waterfalls meet in this green valley and cascade into the rapids of Williamson Creek. In the 1800′s the land was cleared for farmland and became known as Glen Cannon. Since that time, the property has been developed with large lots, some with spectacular views, streams and waterfalls.